Unlock Terms of ServiceLast Updated: October 4, 2012
The following are the Terms and Conditions relating to all orders placed with iOSJailbreaker.com. Upon ordering from us you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE1.1 The service of sourcing and supplying any unlock solution begins at the point payment has been received from a customer.
1.2 We offer official IMEI unlocking services.
1.3 We offer network lookup services.
2. CANCELLATION2.1 Due to the nature of our supply chain, it is not possible for customers to cancel the service once payment has been received.
3. LEGALITY OF SERVICE3.1 All of the services offered on this website are entirely legal in Europe and North America. If you are ordering from outside of these two continents, please check your local jurisdiction before ordering.
4. ASSUMPTIONS4.1 It is assumed that the customer has read the information on the website.
5. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY5.1 It is the customers responsibility to check the compatibility of their handset with the network they intend to use once unlocked.
5.2 If customers intend to use a US network after performing an unlock, they should first ensure that the handset they are unlocking has not been reported lost, stolen or abused by entering the IMEI at http://www.checkmend.com/uk. Lost, stolen and abused handsets are barred/blocked in the UK once reported and cannot be used on any network once this occurs.
6. SERVICE DELIVERY TIMES6.1 All prices and delivery times are as quoted. Delivery times are guidelines set by the relative networks.
6.2 These delivery times are variable and can decrease as well as increase without notice – this will apply to all unlock providers as well as ourselves – if your unlock is in progress we will immediately notify you of any changes to delivery times and keep you informed right up to the point of unlocking.
7. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEEAll of the products on our websites are covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. We provide such a guarantee to give honest customers the reassurance that the product they are ordering will be delivered in good faith and will be fit for purpose. In order to protect the legitimacy of this guarantee for all parties concerned, the guarantee itself is subject to the following terms:
7.1 Guarantee does not apply where handset appears to be BLOCKED once unlocked (Handsets are blocked in the U.S. if reported lost, stolen or abused).
7.2 Guarantee applies only if our attempt to unlock your iPhone returns an ‘unavailable’ or ‘not found’ report to our server.
8. UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS8.1 Completion of the unlock process is made by email notification to the email address provided, simple instructions to complete the unlock procedure by connecting to iTunes is contained in the email.
9. CUSTOMER ERROR9.1 No changes can be made to orders which have been fulfilled where customer error has occurred in relation to the provision of data about the handset. Nor can refunds be provided in this instance.
9.2 In circumstances where an order is yet to be completely fulfilled and customer has provided incorrect data, we will endeavor to cancel any existing order and replace it with new order details. If we are able to cancel the existing order successfully, the delivery time of any such new order will be from the point of change and not from the point of the first sale being processed. We cannot guarantee cancellation. If we are unable to cancel the order, the customer would be required to re-order with correct details.
10. ‘Unavailable’ or ‘not found’ Unlock10.1 This state means that it has not been possible to unlock the iPhone and further investigation is required to discover the reason for this.
11. BACKUP OF IMPORTANT DATA11.1 It is not necessary to restore your handset unless you have a jailbroken device, in which case the jailbreak must be removed prior to unlocking (you can re-apply it afterwards without a problem).
11.2 Customers who have a jailbroken iPhone prior to unlocking are strongly advised to make sure that their ‘Contacts’, ‘Messages’ and any other important data is properly backed up and synced with iTunes prior to attempting any unlocking procedure. We will not accept responsibility for the loss of customer data should this occur for any reason.
12. PRIVACY STATEMENT12.1 We will always endeavor to take reasonable care to ensure that all of your personal details provided to us are stored securely using standard industry practices.
12.2 Your personal details will only ever be kept for the purposes of processing your order(s).
12.3 We will never pass any of your details on to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
12.4 We do not store customer payment card details, these are passed directly to our payment provider(s) for the purposes of payment only.
12.5 You can ask for your details to be completely removed from our database at anytime.
13. FRAUD & DECEPTION13.1 We will not tolerate any attempts to obtain our services by fraudulent means. We report all such attempts to defraud our company to the relevant credit reference agencies and authorities.
13.2 To combat fraud, we are obliged to log the IP addresses of customer computers at each and every stage of the buying and delivery process.
13.3 Any attempts to defraud our company are passed on to our dedicated Debt Collection and Fraud Department. We already work closely with Internet Service Providers. Law Courts and a variety of Global Debt Recovery agents worldwide to successfully prove that our services have been digitally delivered in cases of fraud or mis-claims of ‘non-receipt’. We are able to successfully recover monies in cases where payment has been reversed or charged back.
13.4 In case of any chargeback, the associated IMEI will be blacklisted in the iTunes database, preventing it from working on all networks worldwide. This is PERMANENT.
14. TERMINATION OF ORDERS14.1 We reserve the right to terminate the order of any customer who demonstrates any form of verbal abuse or aggression towards any member of our staff either verbally or in writing. All communication will be terminated with such customers and all correspondence forwarded to our legal department. Any such customer would also forfeit their right to a refund in this instance.
15. US SPECIFIC TERMS15.1 If a handset is reported lost or stolen (or abused), it may well be ‘Blacklisted’ (also known as ‘Blocked’ or ‘Barred’), preventing it from ever being used again in the US on any of the major networks. It is not possible to find out if a ‘SIM Locked’ or ‘SP Locked’ handset has been ‘Blacklisted’ from any particular network or all major networks without first performing the ‘unlock’ procedure using our services. Therefore, if we undertake an unlock and you find out the phone is in fact logged as lost, stolen or abused, we cannot then refund your payment. We will undertake the job you request but cannot legally make a ‘blacklisted’ handset work again.
16. DISCLAIMER16.1 The domain name ‘iOSJailbreaker.com’, the website upon the domain and all associated information is legally owned & operated by iOSJailbreaker.
16.2 All 3rd party brands & logos are the registered trademarks of their respected owners. This website is not affiliated or part any of the network operators or handset manufacturers detailed on our websites.
16.3 We will not be held responsible for any loss of data that may result whilst attempting to unlock your handset using any of our unlocking procedures.
The above conditions are in addition to your statutory rights which are not affected.
ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ARE ALSO IN FULL ACCORDANCE WITH CONSUMER LAW.